6 ways to get your community talking more, and taking action
In this Podcast I’m going to show you how you can get your community talking more and taking action.
Hi, my name is Ryan Carruthers and in today’s podcast I’m going to share 6 different ways that have worked for me when it comes to getting the community talking. If you’re looking for a way to increase engagement with your audience or just want some new ideas on what works best, stick around
- Make a list of all the things your community is known for and create a post about each thing, with links to other posts, videos, and articles that can help them!
- Encourage people to share their own stories inside your community – Share your story and ask for What were you doing before you got a DESIRED RESULT?
- Host an event in your community where everyone can talk about what they love and get to know you better – I’ve used BTC Social – Come get a beer with us! Get members to send Q’s in before off topic ones.
- Ask people what was it like when you first had your aha moment, and you had your first MINI WIN?
- Weekly Wins – Post in community so the group can cheer the wins together
- Listen to my podcast episode (Case Study) How I Increased Engagement In My Community 70% in 7 Days!
Here are some ways to build a thriving online community for your members and make it easy for them to share their stories with you.
Remember that people who feel they belong in an online community will be more open about sharing their own story, which is the key ingredient of any success with a membership!
First thing’s first – if you don’t already have one, create a list of all the things your customer base is known for (maybe even host polls or surveys!).
Once you’ve got that sorted out start creating posts about each different topic and then follow the rest of these steps and see what happens to your engagement!
Recommended Podcast Episodes
101 – Is Your Community a Club or a Dinner Party?
108 – 750K Community Tom Ross The Community Guy
Tom Ross 'The Community Guy' & CEO of design cuts comes on the podcast to talk about building communities and his KEY lessons.
100 – (Case Study) How I Increased Engagement In My Community 70% in 7 Days!
109 – What Are The Do’s and Don’t for Building an Online Community
Want to build an online community? You will need to see this to learn the do's and the dont's of building a community online